Monday, April 6, 2009

Our trip to Washington, DC


Our family portrait in front of the White House!

Bryce at the Lincoln Memorial

Bryce on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial

The back side of the White House

Bryce and Jason on the Metro
Bryce on the plane

Bryce the morning we left. We were at a hotel in Nashville getting ready to head to the airport. This is his usual excited face!:)


Back in February my job sent me to Washington, DC for conferences. I was so glad for the opportunity to bring my family along on the trip.

This was our 1st time in DC!

I was also my husbands 1st time flying! (he wasn't that nervous about flying until I told him we were on a small plane, lol) Bryce has flown before but didn't remember the experience. (he was 2 when he and I flew to Seattle for a trip) So to him this was his 1st trip too.

No comments:

Post a Comment